Department of Sociology University of Oregon

Home  /  Undergraduate  / 

Change of Major

To change your major click here. Fill out the form and return it to our office in 736 PLC.

Alternatively, contact Holly Dellinger with your major change request. Include your name, ID number, choice of BA or BS, and indicate if you wish to drop any existing majors or minors.